- SSI specializes in German auto repair. We deal exclusively with European cars including Porsche, Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, and Volkswagen. We are Baltimore’s Certified Bosch Car Service Center.
- ∙ Engine Computer Diagnostic
- ∙ 30, 60, 90 K Mile Maintenance Services for older Vehicles
- ∙ Scheduled auto repair and A schedule/B schedule maintenance for new cars
- ∙ Brakes/Suspension
- ∙ Air Conditioning Service
- ∙ Oil Changes (featuring Amsoil, Redline and other premium synthetic oil)
- ∙ Computerized Alignment
- ∙ Tire balancing, rotation and wheel mounting
- ∙ Complete Exhaust Systems
- ∙ Nitrogen Tire Inflation
- ∙ Performance Services
- ∙ Online Appointment Requests
- ∙ Free 32 Point vehicle inspection with any service
- Dyno tuning is a systematic approach to engine tuning.
- Dyno tuning allows us to give your vehicle a tune-up of unparalleled quality, providing you with the smoothest, most economical performance possible from your Porsche, Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, or Volkswagen. To accurately measure real useable power and torque at the rear wheels where it counts and to assess changes made to enhance performance, SSI uses their in-ground DynoDynamics Dynamometer. Capable of measuring up to 1000hp at the rear wheels, our machine allows our experts to fully evaluate your car’s performance.
- SSI uses factory computer diagnostic equipment to determine the reason for warning lights and which control modules in your vehicle are malfunctioning. From there, we’ll know what car repairs may be needed on your German auto. (Porsche, Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, etc.)
- Our technicians receive continuous BOSCH training and use only the the latest computerized diagnostic equipment.